Jay is going through the "lets try to get chatty with mommy so she doesn't realize it's my bed time" phase. He has been coming up with the funniest conversation starters.
*My Great-Great-Grandfather just told me that Jesus Christ is in the mountains.
*I'm doing the laundry for you mommy. Is this bra yours or Lyssa's?
*Can I have an ice-cream cone to eat in my closet?
So I see that since he has so much energy to burn I ask him to pick up his trains and put them away. His response? "Not now mom, I'm supposed to be sleeping".
That's right kiddo!! NOW GET TO BED!
It's not hard to decipher what Alyssa is saying all day long; Dad-dy. Humph...I think I am going to pout about that one for a while.
Merry Christmas!
7 years ago






1 comment:
That was so funny, I can totally picture him saying random things like that! The bra comment was my favorite.
Post a Comment