I figured the music application out finally!! Jay has been helping me choose songs for the family blog. The kid sure can dance when he is not embarrassed by everyone watching! Maybe I'll figure out how to load video for my next post! hehehe
We absolutely had to put the kids lullaby first, but now I'll never be able to view my blog again with out crying. Jay insisted on adding "his song" so we have Gwen Stefani on here too. (Can we say a little crush is being formed?) Bob Dylan's Brown Eyed Girl was a must, take one look at Alyssa and you'll see why. The others are personal favorites that have a lot of meaning in my life. So I hope you enjoy the added "atmosphere" while you read up on our silly lives.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looking good. Love the backgrou
Post a Comment