So after a few blogging lessons and great website recommendations, I have got this thing looking a lot better. Thanks a bunch to Meka and Harmony! So, as you can tell, I have spent a good portion of my afternoon playing around on my blog. Now it's time to learn the flash pictures and music and I'll be good to go.
As far as life has been outside of my blog, it is both amazing and frustrating at the same time. It is so easy to get caught up in all of the trials that come along with the stage of life I am in right now. It drives me nuts when I think about how much more time Jer has left in school or the fact that we are never going to be able to sell this condo. If I focus on that I get overwhelmed and moody. On the other hand, I have the two most amazing kids in the world and I get to spend my days home with them rather than stuck in an office while they are at daycare. I knew I would be giving up a lot of financial freedoms when I quit my job, but I have never lived a richer life than I am right now. Sure, we eat out less, make the clothes last longer and still haven't replaced our car that is being held together by duct tape, rubber bands and the grace of God, but I am also able to take my kids to the park, go swimming, sleep-in with them cuddling in my bed with me and a million other things I was missing out on before.
To me there really is nothing new to write about. No cute new looks from Alyssa or funny antidotes from Jay. No vacations to look forward to or job changes to prepare for. Life is a little monotonous for us lately, but I am so very thankful for the life I have.
Merry Christmas!
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment