Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some Like It Hot

Really, the heat in Vegas is nothing to complain about....yet. It was only 105 today. I'll start getting cranky in another 10 degrees or so. Jay on the other hand can't wait for the 110+'s to get here. After ROASTING in the house today I thought to myself, FORGET Jer's 85 degree bench-mark for the A/C. I was going to go set it at 78 and enjoy it until it was time for him to come home. When I went to the thermostat, there was no reason to turn down the temperature...just to turn off the HEATER! That's right, Jay had turned the heater on today. So after a firm scolding about NEVER touching the thermostat (how many times has Jeremy given me that same lecture???) and getting mommy ice water the rest of the afternoon, Jay has agreed that baking us alive isn't the best idea.

No comments: