In eight years Jeremy and I have:
*Moved twice
*Held 8 jobs between the two of us. (Not counting the babysitting or computer side jobs)
*Visited California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., Florida and Canada.
*Seen the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.
*Had two amazing children
*Had two agonizing miscarriages
*Owned 4 cars
*Stayed in the scariest/sleaziest motel in Seligman, Arizona and stayed in the most gorgeous/upscale hotel in St. Petersburg Florida.
*Met Yogi Berra
*Gone through the Palmyra, Toronto, Las Vegas, Redlands and Salt Lake Temples.
*Watched WAY too many movies.
*Had WAY too many fights.
*Discovered that I shouldn't scratch the back of my leg after the lights have been turned off.
*Had a psycho kitty that ran away. (My fault for leaving the front door open when I went outside for a few minutes)
*Learned that having our own computers was worth the extra expense.
*Gotten Jeremy 5 weeks shy of his Electrical Engineering Associates. (CAN'T WAIT til May 15)
*Plucked each others first gray hairs.
*Had every member of our family undergo anesthesia/surgery.
*Learned all about fatty oxidation disorders and how to deal with such a problem.
*Received a miracle when we found out Alyssa was only a carrier and not a victim of VLCAD.
*Had many prayers answered.
*Had many prayers unanswered.
*Fallen more in love than we were on our wedding day 8 years ago.
Merry Christmas!
7 years ago






4 comments:
what a fun post! I don't know your family well but it's so fun to see all the things you are doing. Mike and I have been in Texas and are now coming back to Utah (logan). We'll have to stop in when we come to your area in June!
Lora Tolman
wow, 8 years! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!! I think I'll steal this idea when we hit our anniversary in August!
Aww happy anniversary! I enjoyed your post!
Post a Comment