Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lessons are Paying Off

Alyssa is down for a much needed nap. I am NOT going to wake her up but I do need to go to see the Realtor before I have to take Jay to baseball practice. I am planning on leaving as soon as she wakes up on her own. I thought I heard her playing in her crib and went to look in on her...fast asleep. Hmm? That was weird, I thought I heard her, oh well. Sit down to send some pictures to my mom and I hear her again. Go check on her...fast asleep. What is going on?? Go to ask Jay if he heard her too. Realize he is watching Curious George and what I thought was Alyssa was really a monkey. Glad to report I am not crazy, but realize how accurate Alyssa's monkey impressions are. (well, cartoon monkey impressions anyway)

1 comment:

Harmony said...

The question is: who can you understand better, George or Alyssa? Sometimes I think it's easier to understand Curious George...