Chicken Pad Thai
1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 lime, juice of
10-12 sprigs of fresh cilantro minced
1-2 whole green onions, chopped
1/4 cup of lightly salted, crushed roasted peanuts
1 box of Annie Chun's Pad Thai Rice Noodles (sauce included in box)
Cook chicken in olive oil and add chopped red pepper. Cook until edges of pepper start to turn color. Add lime juice, cilantro, and green onions. Cook on low another 5 minutes . In separate pot, cook noodles according to box directions. Rinse noodles and add to chicken pan to stir fry along with sauce packet. Top with crushed peanuts. Serves 3
I doubled this recipe and we have some left overs for Jer to take work. (Or for a midnight snack)
The Annie Chun's Noodles were in the Organic section at Smiths. At $4.30/box it was the most expensive part of the whole meal, but it was SO worth it. I'll have to look for a coupon next time.






2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for posting on my blog! It's great to hear from my long lost friends in Rancho. Are you living there right now? How are things? I read your list of what's going on. Life sounds pretty exciting. VLCAD sounds something like what Erin's girls have, MCAD. Scary stuff. They were actually the first two cases of this in the state of Utah, or at least the first two diagnosed now that it's a routine test.
I added you to my blog links so now I can check in once in a while.
I will have to try this! I am building up my recipe arsenal!
Post a Comment