Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quick Two Month Catch-Up

Since I last blogged:
*Jer and I booked a cruise to the Caribbean for our 10th anniversary next month. We will be spending 8 glorious, kid-free days in Fort Lauderdale, Grand Cayman, Isla Rotan, Cozumel and the Bahamas.
* I turned 31. Nothing too glorious about that except for the new spa-like waterfall shower head Jeremy installed as my birthday present.
*SEP conferences where I was informed that in addition to Jay being way beyond grade level in math, he has FINALLY caught up to grade level in his reading. WAY TO GO JAY!
*School for me is dragging on and on and on....
*Jeremy got a new supervisor position at work, this one actually came with a pay raise too! (Unlike his promotion to the first supervising position)
*Alyssa is cuter than ever and getting smarter with every passing minute. One of our favorite things to do as a family is to turn on ice-skating or gymnastics and watch Alyssa mimic the routines on our living room floor.
*Oh yeah, the best part of the past two months is that we found out we are expecting baby #3 this fall. He/She is due three days before Jay's 9th birthday. Morning sickness has been miserable and I am hoping the second trimester brings some relief.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Busy, busy, and hello busy! Congrats on the big news! Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad.