This year for her party, we invited a few of her friends and cousins to join us at Build-A-Bear. The kids had so much fun picking out their new pets and playing games with the party hostess. Alyssa was having a ball and showing off her dancing skills much to the delight of the girls working today. They thought she was hilarious. Here are just a few pictures of the group of hooligans that we had today:
Picking out their pets.
Heading over to the stuffing machine while chanting "STUFF OUR BEARS, STUFF OUR BEARS..."
Pass The Heart game.
Adding hearts to the pets. All of the kids got to take two hearts and make a wish on them, then one heart went into their own pets and the other one went into Alyssa's horse. So she has about a dozen hearts in her horse that her friends shared with her. I thought that was an adorable idea.
Proud Pet Parents.
True Colors...our kids look and act like this much more often than they look and act in the previous photo.Back at home we had pizza for lunch and cake and ice cream. This year Alyssa wanted a dolphin cake. I won't go into the amount of time and effort I put into finding an image of a dolphin or a dolphin toy big enough to go on the cake, but lets just say it was a lot. I lucked out at the last minute when I found a dolphin cake at Sam's Club. Yeah, I know it isn't anywhere near as cute as the picture of the cake I posted on FaceBook, but hey, I didn't have to make this cake!

Here she is opening some pretty awesome presents from her friends. Too bad the wand didn't make it to the end of the party, but it was cute while it lasted.
Our little Diva!






No comments:
Post a Comment