This evening the kids and I went for a walk to enjoy the cool autumn air. It's actually really nice outside, around 62. It was already dark when we set out on our adventure so we just stayed in our condo complex. Jay really likes to go see the pool at night when the lights are on, so we headed over there. I told him that it was WAY too cold to swim but he could put his foot in if he didn't believe me. He put his foot in, looked at me and jumped. When he surfaced he was freezing but I was laughing too hard to be mad at him. Maybe now he will start listening to me when I tell him that the water is too cold. For now he is soaking in a hot bubble bath.
2 comments:
Something tells me that 62 would feel warm enough for swimming up here where it's 42! :)
That is so funny! I love how kids have a mind of their own. He was going swimming whether you liked it or not. :)
Post a Comment