Sorry for posting this so late, I am pretty far behind on my blogging so I am going to try to make up for it all today. Anyway...
My cute little guy turned 6 on October 17th. Since we had planned his birthday party for Saturday, we had our own little family party on Friday night. We took the kids down to the MGM to see the lion habitat then ate dinner at the Excalibur. After dinner we took them to the M&M store and Jay got his picture taken with Elvis on the walk back to the car. It was fun to go down to the strip but we were reminded why we usually only go when we have company in town. The place is a madhouse no matter what time or day you go.
The next day we had his party at a little park next door to the fire station. The kids got to go on a tour of the station, climb all over the fire engines and watch our friend Cliff try on all of the gear. It was a hit with the kids and the adults had fun too. Then back to the park we went where we had the funky looking fire truck cake that I had made. Jay got a lot of fun presents and had a blast with his friends. It was a great party, but I am glad I have a whole year to recuperate before doing this again.
Merry Christmas!
7 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment