DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BREAKING DAWN FOR YOURSELF!! Ok, now that the disclaimer is out of the way, I can't tell you what an awesome end to the saga this book is. I was worried that Stephenie would end the book with Bella's transformation and not share much of the "after-life" with us. I am SO glad I was wrong. I seriously had to put the book down and bawled for a good half-hour when Jacob imprinted. Also, what Edward says to Jacob when they were saying goodbye to one another got me choked up as well. I loved that Stephenie took care of my ONE reservation about Bella becoming a vampire (even if it nearly killed her, it was worth it) Oh, and the honeymoon setting, absolutely stunning.
Ok, hopefully I haven't given away too much of the book for those die-hard fans out there. Go, read, ENJOY!
Grace-ism
15 years ago






2 comments:
I love your new blog page. looking great!
Adorable family photos...and what precious Grandbabies....Claudia
Post a Comment