Friday, August 22, 2008

Random 5

Thanks Meka, now you will see just how boring I really am. ;)

Rules: Name 5 random things about yourself, then tag 5 people. Make sure you comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!
Plus - If you want, add a random picture.. kinda makes it more fun!

My Random Photo: Northern Paiute Duck Decoy (I actually wrote a story about them for the Nevada History class I took for Jeremy)


1. I've got a weird ability to remember numbers and dates. I have 9 sibilings, Jeremy has 6, all but 3 are married. Together we have 22 nieces and nephews. I have every one of their birthdays and anniversaries memorized. (So even when you don't get a call or card from me, I AM remembering you....BTW Happy Birthday TODAY Jason!!) Old account numbers, phone numbers, address, I know them all. Kinda freaky. I even remember the phone number my parents had when we lived in Yuciapa when I was 3 years old. (714-795-6740...this was BEFORE they changed to the 909 area code)
2. On average, I change 75 diapers/week
3. I've been afraid of my closet ever since I watched the Saw movies.
4. The only reason I'm NOT looking forward to Jay starting kindergarten is because it means that I have to be up and dressed by 8AM everyday. I have fully taken advantage of being a SAHM this passed year by not getting dressed until noon...sometimes later)
5. I saved all the notes my friends wrote to me in Jr. High and will re-read them whenever I come across the box they are in. (Does anyone remember writing in Etruscan thinking we were cool and that no one else could read it. Yes, Darrell, I am talking to you here!)

I am tagging Tasey, Christy (cause she SERIOUSLY needs to update her blog), Amy, Coral and Raela

No comments: