This was a relay race where the kids had to save the heroine from a burning building by lwering the rescue rope down for her. (We drew a burning building with sidewalk chalk on the drive way then put little cut out princesses with magnets on them all over the drawing. The kids then ran up to the deck and "fished" them out with a homemade magnetic fishing pole)
Here are almost all of the kids that came to the party. (We are missing Jay's friend, Travis, who came a little later)
Jay being silly at dinner. The kids got to make their own personal pizza and were gorging on Cheetos while they waited for the pizzas to cook. Jay is showing off his super hero strength by smashing Cheetos with his head. What a weirdo.
Jay and his Iron Man 2 cake.
Of course what super hero party would be complete with out determining which super hero is strongest? Arm wrestling...EASIEST party game ever!!
And since I haven't posted a picture of Alyssa in a while I am throwing this one in to show you what a goof ball she is turning into. I absolutely LOVE this girl!A few weeks later on November 6th, Jay was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints by Jeremy. It was a pretty awesome experience for both of them. I can't believe my boy is growing up so fast. I sure am lucky to get to be this kids mom.
Here are my two guys just before the baptism.
Newly baptized Jay.
Our familyAfter the baptism, we had my dad and Claudia over along with Uncle Bud, Aunt Michele and Jason and Dan's families. Here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Payne with the grandkids that where there.






No comments:
Post a Comment