Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Well, he did it! My Itty Boo is now a big 1st grader! Jay's last day of kindergarten was on June 4th, but they had their ceremony on June 2nd. The kids sang a few songs for the parents, got their certificates then had a snack. That was about it. It was pretty cute, but they didn't do a big production by any means. Here is the video of one of the songs they sang.





If I could figure out how to edit video then I would post a short clip of him going up to get his diploma, but I won't torture you with the whole thing. Here are two more pictures. The first with two of his best buddies, Chancellor & Ethan and the other with his teacher, Ms. Krumpos.
Jay had a blast this year in kindergarten. He learned a lot, made some great friends and grew up too much as far as his mom is concerned. He had a great report card as well as having PERFECT attendance for the year! WAY TO GO JAY!! Love you the most buddy! I am so proud of you!!

*Sorry this took me so long to post. June has been a little crazy so far.*

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Sniff, sniff. I almost cried at my 6yo Kindergarten graduation. I really need to toughen up if I have to go through this every year!

Christy said...

so cute! Seeing all these pics of Kindergarten graduation makes me sad that we skipped out on Brady's last year to go to Disneyland. Oh well. Damon didn't even have one. Weird!

Heather G. said...

I don't remember getting a little diploma for graduating from Kindergarten! So sad! I still can't believe you have a child old enough to be into first grade! My new boy is only four months and I can't even imagine him in school! How fun! Your boy is adorable!

Steve and Claudia said...

Awwww....little JJ is just not so little anymore, is he? Guess we will have to call him Jay officially now. What an adorable account of his happy graduation day. Hope first grade will be as fun! Thanks for sharing!