Saturday, October 4, 2008

After the Nap

I mentioned in the last post how Alyssa is now stripping to go to sleep. Well, after she woke up from her nap yesterday, I found her with the diaper hanging off of her, but the tabs were still stuck together. She had a diaper tail with a built in belt. Lets keep our fingers crossed that she grows out of this stage quickly.



(Yes, I know there are toys all over her bedroom floor, I am trying to convince myself that it really isn't pointless to pick them up)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Daniel does that sometimes too. We have to make sure he has on a onesie or some kind of pants otherwise the diaper comes off. A couple of times we had to deal with yucky messes, i.e. poop everywhere, so we have gotten good about making sure things are more secure. Good luck! ;)

Harmony said...

That is too funny! I am not looking forward to the day my little pip-squeak learns to take off her diaper!