So I have nothing to do for the next twelve hours. I have finished re-reading all of the Twilight books in preparation for getting the final book tonight. Jay has been helping me stay entertained in the interim. Here is a portion of a conversation we had when I was listening to a Gwen Stefani CD a few minutes ago:
Jay: MY SONG MY SONG!!!
Me: Hey Jay, what is this song called?
Jay: Sweet Scape
Me: Close enough, who sings this song?
Jay: I don't know
Me: It's Gwen Stefani
Jay: Stinkin' Funny?
Me: Want to see her picture (saying this while I am cracking up)
Show him picture of her posing in a jail cell
Jay: What did she do?
Me: It's just pretend, she's not in a real jail
Jay: She's cute and bad. I like it.
(Me laughing on the outside but thinking his taste in cute and bad girls could be a problem when he gets older)
Me: Are you going to marry her when you grow up?
Jay: No, I am going to marry Gracey. (His cousin)
With conversations like this, I might be able to hold of on Breaking Dawn until Jeremy gets home from work on Friday. Ummm....but probably not.
Merry Christmas!
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment